George Kendall Riverside Park, Ermington
Court Craft tendered and won to construct a multi-function sports court and tennis court at George Kendall Riverside Park in Ermington. Demolition was required on the prior courts located onsite. Court Craft re-located and constructed a new tennis court and a multi-function sport courts. This includes basketball, netball, handball, squash, etc
The scope of works included:
- Demolish and remove; existing tennis net and post, existing chain wire tennis court fence, all existing light posts and associated concrete footings, removal of synthetic turf, etc
- Supply and install; concrete pathway, block retaining wall, asphaltic concrete to top of existing asphaltic concrete court surface, concrete base slab, Concrete kerb and gutter, New asphalt path and galvanised steel edge.
- Supply and install; bespoke steel tennis net, basketball tower, netball tower including concrete footing, surface mounted precast concrete bench seating elements, underground water service utility line for proposed drinking refill station and tap, drinking refill fountain, surface mounted bin enclosure unit, Proludic sports wall, tennis court fencing.
- Supply and install Kikuyu turf.
- Installation of Plexipave tennis court surfacing to proposed multi-use sports court and tennis court.