North Sydney Boys High School
Court Craft tendered and won the construction of a new playing field consisting of new synthetic turf, retaining walls and cyclone fencing by re-grading and capping of the soil mound presently located at the site.
- Removal of Asbestos
- Clear vegetation from the earthworks mound. Minimum 3 trees to be removed.
- Re-grade the earthworks mound to provide a site contour/level which is more manageable for future maintenance.
- Environmental management during soil disturbance, including control of dust and sediment/erosion control.
- Design and construct a block work retaining wall at the northern and eastern elevations. Install 2.4 m high black chain link wire fence to match existing to retaining wall.
- Install agricultural drainage, storm water pit and drainage connection.
- Install a geofabric layer across the re-graded area and place a minimum 150 mm of road base material
- Supply and install artificial turf.