Ascham School Multipurpose Field
Court Craft tendered and won the construction of a new playing field consisting of excavation, retaining walls, subsurface drainage, subbase, synthetic grass and accessories. The field has multiple configurations for Netball, Hockey and Football (Soccer). The site had no access for trucks and required all material being brought in and out to be transports by bobcat up an extremely tight access. Due to the high skill Court Craft’s staff the project was completed on time and budget.
- Excavation and removal of topsoil
- Re-grade the field
- Design and construct a concrete wall to contain stormwater.
- Install agricultural drainage, storm water pit and drainage connection.
- Install a geofabric layer across the re-graded area and place a minimum 150 mm of road base material
- Supply and install artificial turf.
- Supply and install Hockey goals, football goals and Netball posts