Work complete on the reconstruction of Wyatt Park. Court Craft won the Auburn City Council tender earlier this year and completed the works on time, with minimal impact on the Parramatta Auburn Netball Association’s season.
The work involved:
- Preparation of design to address and rectify the existing surface and subsurface conditions of the courts
- Removal of existing netball court surface & subsurface
- Supply & installation of drainage as per approved design
- Reconstruction of new asphaltic courts to approved design
- Installation of Plexipave
Court Craft’s construction work onsite: