Court Craft can provide specialist consultant services for project design, specification and project management.
Head contractors, design agency’s and specifiers often engage with Court Craft to provide specialist information and knowledge to complete project documentation which included sporting infrastructure in a larger project.
Generally, Court Craft provides specialist sporting infrastructure consultant services including:
- Design Management
- Project Manager (MAIPM)
- Cost Plans and Net Unit Rates
- Design review for buildability and conformance to sports code requirements
- Product selection, specifications, performance, tolerance and limitations
- Microsoft Project Programs
The typical sport infrastructure areas serviced by Court Craft for Consultants & specifiers includes but is not limited to:
- Court Sports
- Field Sports
- Track & Field
- Velodromes and Cycle Ways