Court Craft Construction Capabilities
Examples of works that Court Craft commonly undertakes include the Design Services, Construction, and Maintenance for the following (this list is by no means the extent of our capabilities):
- 920mm high double roll top ‘weldmesh fencing
- acrylic coatings
- aerating of grassed areas
- athletics running tracks design, construction & maintenance
- basketball court design, construction & maintenance
- car park and Internal Road design, construction & maintenance
- children playground design, construction & maintenance
- concrete kerb and gutter
- concrete kerbing
- concrete pathways
- concrete slabs
- cricket wicket design, construction & maintenance
- discuss/shot put circles design, construction & maintenance
- fencing – chain mesh
- general landscaping design, construction & maintenance
- hammer throw cages design, construction & maintenance
- hot-mix asphalt pavement
- indoor gym floors, line marking and surfacing
- install silt fencing and other environmental controls
- long jump runways and pits design, construction & maintenance
- multi-purpose design, construction & maintenance
- netball court design, construction & maintenance
- outdoor line marking
- provision and installation of all sporting accessories
- retaining walls
- road base layers
- root barrier/control trench
- school quadrangles and other external areas design, construction & maintenance
- softfall pavement
- sport field design & construction
- sports court enclosure
- stormwater systems
- sub surface drainage systems
- supply and lay mulch
- supply and lay turf
- supply and lay turf underlay
- synthetic grass installations
- tennis court design, construction & maintenance
It is important to select a tennis court builder with a good reputation and track record to assist in the planning and building of your facility. Court Craft’s sports surfaces team have many years of experience in all aspects of sport court construction, and a reference list of over 2800 sites. If you have a project in progress, or just need advice we can help you.
One of the questions we are most commonly asked is what area is required for a sports court. In general terms, a tennis court would require a minimum of 30 x 15 m in a domestic application, or preferably 33 x 16.5 if room is available. This is also a recommended size for commercial courts.
Basketball and netball courts are slightly larger again, and for netball we would recommend a minimum of 34 x 18 m.
For more information on the playing area dimensions of a wide range of sports, please go to our information page where you can see the different sporting field configurations.
Additional Information Links
- Planning and Approval
- Safety and Environment
- General Earthworks and Geo-Technical
- Retaining Walls
- Base Options
- In-Situ Rubber Pad
- Synthetic Surfaces
Court Craft can also complete any car park or amenity construction that may be required.
Maintenance and Court Care
As with all things, it is important to maintain your court once it has been completed. You can greatly increase the life of the court simply by ensuring leaves and debris are cleaned off every couple of weeks.
For optimum performance and life, you should contact us every 18 months to have your court professionally serviced. By caring for your court through it’s life, you will extend the life before the next resurfacing.