Court Craft was involved in the consrtuction of the Bowling Green for the Anglicare retirement village at Oran Park. The scope of the work was:
- Install 240 x 150 Concrete Edge
- Supply and install special Megaflow fittings to connect subsurface drainage system directly into downpipes to form a closed system
- Supply and install 20mm porous bowling green base to achieve flat area (+/-3mm over a 3m straight edge)
- Supply and lay Tournament Bowls – 15mm low profile KDK – non directional bowls surface with sand infill.
- Synthetic grass to the two ditch ends 20.2m and to the sides using Landscape 19mm. Synthetic grass will extend 250mm around the top edge to the area perimeter